Keeno & the Bristol Mix Sessions are pleased to announce the third fortnightly Drum & Bass residency at Basement 45!
Very limited tables are available - book while you can!
// ROOM 1 LINE-UP
DNYAMICS UK SHOWCASE:
AVERSE B2B CHARLO
// ROOM 2 LINE-UP
// EVENT TIMING: 18:45 - 21:45
// LOCATION: BASEMENT 45, BRISTOL.
// One ticket required per table - max 6 people.
// £40 for a table of 4 (Room 2 only) and £60 for a table of 6.
// Tickets available via headfirstbristol.co.uk
// Drinks available via table service.
*** PLEASE READ***
This is a seated event.
All timings & line-ups are subject to change at short notice due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We are doing out absolute best to provide you with top quality DnB on a bi-weekly basis whilst navigating a minefield of ever-changing restrictions. [Please see guidelines below]
We will notify/contact you if plans have to be changed/postponed/cancelled.
Some words from Mark, the owner:
"Welcome back to Basement 45!
Let's be honest, seated events with low level music and no social interaction with anyone outside your group of 6 isn't exactly what any of us had in mind for our reopening, but it's all we can do for now so we have to go with it and make it work as best as we possibly can and as safely as we can.
Please help as we all adjust to the new way of doing things by adhering to the latest government guidelines below - any questions, just ask your server.
- Please wear a face covering unless seated at your table
- You must stay seated at your table, and please don't socialise with anyone outside of your group of 6
- You are obviously free to use the toilets whenever you need to (maximum of 4) and to go outside to smoke, remember to wear your face covering when moving through the venue.
- Table service only. Your server will be round regularly to take your orders or raise your hand to catch their attention, payment will be taken at the table and your drinks brought to you.
- Please maintain a safe distance from staff and other customers when moving through the venue.
- All customers must sign in on arrival: either by the NHS track & trace app or by pen & paper.