>> WHAT IS COME BYE? <<
Come Bye is a collaborative festival focusing on the sharing of knowledge, skills, passion, art and music. Held at the beautiful Three Pools permaculture farm in South Wales. Featuring live music, DJs, talk, immersive theatre, comedy workshops and wellness.
>> BE PART OF COME BYE <<
Come Bye was founded on the premise of creating a space where individuals can share their talents, interests and passions as well as learn and be entertained by others - Inspire and be Inspired.
Rather than a traditional festival where punters turn up and spectate, at Come Bye everyone is encouraged to be a participant and contribute in any way big or small. The festival is built on contributions and each year is unique as the programme depends on you the attendees and what you contribute. It is by no means compulsory but everyone is invited to contribute, everyone is invited to collaborate and everyone is invited to play.
Have you ever wanted to be part of a festival?
Got an idea but never had the opportunity to do it?
Have a skill that would benefit others?
Now is your chance to share it with like minded human beings. Email - email@example.com and we’ll do all we can to get it involved!
>> MUSIC <<
Ålusund | Dead Shot | Hotsteppas | Magerison | Marc Blade and The Paratroopers | Prima Queen | Rawkus | Safe House Band | Three London Planes | VRBL
DJs & Crews
Anna Wall | Bruno Schmidt | CMYK B2B Aston | Desert Sound Colony | Ellie Stokes | Dr. Banana | FYI Chris | Leah Floyeurs | Manami
Audio Tackle | Bill Hook B2B Acid Bal | Bill's Blaize Birthday Rinse Out | Buffet Boy | DJ Marbles | DJ Rafiki | Disco Fundraisers | ELA303 | George Oscar (Gospel set) | Hip Hop Bal | James Dyer | Jamie | Jesus and The Fish | Joe Moss | Jonny G | Jonny Seller | Marlon Clark | Men on Drums | Mr Ben | Nang Margera's Jungle Rinse Out | New Words x Ancient Techniques | Paul Oakenford | Planet Family | Raoul Edwards | Relics x Cruising Beats | Rhys & Ruby | Robbie Winners | SIANDI | Sasha Steppa | Sleazy Sessions | Soul Shake | South Hams Audio Group | Space Cakes | Special Guest | The Barnsley Brains | The Washing Machine Soundsystem | Tom Evo | Tó
>> 2019 THEME <<
This years theme is - TOP OF THE CROPS - come as your favourite pop star, diva, farm animal or farmer!
It’s Top of the Pops meets Countryfile - think Goose Springsteen, Bee-yonce, Llama Del Rey or the farmer Hoggett (from Babe )
>> GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL <<
Come Bye takes place at the Three Pools permaculture farm in Abergavenny. The address will be sent to all ticket holders closer to the festival.
>> CAMPING <<
We have a lovely campsite for you to pitch up in. If you’re bringing a tent, please take it away with you at the end of the festival, then you can use it again next summer!
Please remember a torch or headtorch as lighting in the campsite is limited.
>> WHAT TO BRING <<
- Warm clothes
- Waterproofs (just in case)
- Appropriate footwear
- Tent/Sleeping bag - Remember it's autumn now. Think warm.
- Cash for Food & Drink. As part of our waste reduction strategy prices are very agreeable, you don't need to bring your own drinks.
- Cash for Wellness area > Prices on FB event page:
- Fancy dress - Not compulsory, but strongly encouraged!
>> WHAT NOT TO BRING <<
- Nos/Laughing gas canisters
>> KEEPING THE FARM BEAUTIFUL <<
- Three Pools is a working farm, please respect that they are kindly letting us use their wonderful land and respect the farm for the duration of your stay, this means:
- Leave No Trace: Put all rubbish in the bins provided and please take away any rubbish from your campsite when you leave.
- Stay Safe: Please don't go in any of the pools, don't pester the sheep or any other animals and stay inside the festival area, keeping to the lit areas at night.
- Respect the Neighbours: Three Pools has neighbours just like anywhere else, please be considerate as you arrive/leave. If you can stay within the festival site / Three Pools farm that helps keep people on side. They're still getting used to having lots of young beautiful faces running around.
>> FOOD <<
We have hand picked a scrumptious selection of traders for you to choose from on the farm catering for veggies and vegans as much as meat eaters. Please bring cash if you would like to enjoy the delicious grub on offer!
>> ALCOHOL <<
Our bars offer beer, cider and mixers for very reasonable prices which you can enjoy in your three pools mug. You’re welcome to bring your own alcohol if you wish, but there is no glass on site and you must decant any liquids into a plastic bottle.
>> AGE LIMITS <<
Three Pools is a working farm and Come Bye does not currently have the resources to children or teenagers. Babies/children up to 5 years old are welcome and anyone over the age of 18 years old. We will be ID'ing anyone who looks under 18 years old.
We look forward to seeing you on the farm,
Come Bye Team x
login with facebook
to see which of your friends are going