*Please note: all members of your party must be included in a single purchase.*
Buskers’ Banquet combines the best of Bristol’s independent food and performing arts scene to create an amazing festival celebrating delicious flavours and incredible music.
This Bristol pop-up supper club with a twist features some of the local area's best chefs and street food pop-ups combined with acoustic sets from local musicians. You'll be able to hear the story behind the menu and discover your new fave local music.
**What to expect:**
- Delicious, bespoke three-course meal from Magari
- Two live acoustic performances from Bristol-based musicians, Sarah-Anne Ree and Zach.
Magari will have the opportunity to create, share and discuss his specially curated menu. The performers will be able to treat the audience to an intimate acoustic gig, giving guests a special insight into their world.
- Amuse Bouche - bruschetta with sundried tomatoes,
- Main - Pork sausage ragu OR pomodoro (veggie option),
- Dessert - Tiramisu.
*This menu cannot cater for vegan or gluten free allergies*
**The Chef: Magari**
Authentically Italian, sustainably British. Magari have chosen to do as the farmers of the past: if an ingredient is not there, they adopt a similar one, and they often discover that it “fits”, thus creating a new variant.
They visited producers in the South West of England in search of the tastiest and most special products and were happily surprised by the discoveries they made and the people they met. They are pleased to offer recipes rooted in tradition, free to be creative, and appropriately sustainable.
- Sarah Ann Reé - a folk inspired singer-songwriter originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Sarah is inspired by many different folk, country, blues and indie artists such as Adrianne Lenker, The Weather Station, Joni Mitchell and The Chicks.
- Zach - Zach’s music is a unique take on the genre that is wining him a devoted following among his listeners. His sound combines captivating melodies, irresistible hooks, and emotionally charged vocals are what make Zach's music stand out. One of the most intriguing emerging voices right now, he is known for his ability to inject his songs with a feeling of fun energy and optimistic optimism.