Seated evening at Dare to Club from Lost Signal & Instinct
After months in quarantine, Lost Signal & Instinct are back.
We are excited to bring you an evening filled with house, breaks, garage and electro at the one and only Dare to Club.
Headlining will be The Milkshake Boys, with support from our talented residents.
Please bear in mind that there aren't many tables, and we are expecting a sell-out; therefore book them while you can. The location of the tables will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis - you have been warned.
Doors open at 5:30 pm and the event will run till 9:30 pm.
* All measures to ensure compliance with Government guidelines and social distancing will be enforced *
The Milkshake Boys
Tom and Ben are no strangers to the Bristol nightlife scene, with their successful events brand ‘The Bottle’ being a hot topic amongst local ravers.
Donning “bags of wax powerful enough to milk even the daintiest of soybeans”, The Milkshake Boys promise an hour of fun, curated by their extensive collection of house, garage, breaks, and electro.
Lost Signal and Instinct residents
D2 Rules and guidelines for today's event
First and foremost, PLEASE respect the rules and guidelines as they are in place to keep us all safe within the D2 complex. Please make sure to keep a 2-metre distance apart where possible from other persons outside of your social group/table. Face mask must be worn when entering and leaving the venue AND too and from the toilets.
1. Please make sure all persons in your group arrive together, and only then you will be shown to your table.
2. On arrival temperature checks will be taken, and sanitising stations will be provided throughout the venue.
3. Once you have been shown to your table, YOU MUST STAY SEATED AT YOUR TABLE. (Unless you need the loo of course)
4. YOU MUST NOT CHANGE TABLES WITH ANY OTHER PERSON.
5. There will be no service at the bar ONLY service at your table via a member of the D2 staff. Please just hold your wooden spoon up in the air so the waiter/waitress can see it.
6. Please follow the sign system when needing the toilet, they will be clearly displayed. There are only 2 ladies at any one time allowed in the ladies and only 2 guys at any one time allowed in the gents.
7. As you are all aware at this time, there is no dance floor. Only your space where you are seated at your table, SO please do feel free to have a little SEATED table bopping.
8. THERE IS NO INTERMINGLING WITH OTHER PERSONS ON DIFFERENT TABLES THAN YOURSELVES.
9. There is NO SHOUTING or overly loud singing allowed.
10. Please do feel free to ask a member of D2 staff if there is
anything you are unsure of as this is a learning curve for all of
11. We have a NO re-entry policy.
STAY SAFE, BE WELL, HAVE FUN AND PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES AND GUIDELINES. THANK YOU from all at D2
HAWSMIX020 / The Milkshake Boys - Haŵs
LOST_SIGNAL_MIX005 // The Milkshake Boys - Lost Signal