The Embers play folk music both sunlit and stormy at Kingsdown Vaults, Bristol. Bring your friends for a night of good drinks and good music.
The Embers are a band happiest sat playing music around a campfire. We have come together over a mutual love of all things folky, tending towards Americana/Bluegrass but with traditional and modern British folk influences too. Playing a mixture of interpretations of traditional tunes as well as covers of more contemporary songs, we have a small but growing number of our own compositions.
What people are saying about us:
Before the gig: “Don’t mess this up”
After the gig: “That was fine”
- Tom’s Mum.
- December 6th - The Grosvenor Arms, Earlsfield
- January 17th - What's Cookin', Leytonstone
- January 18th - Loughton Folk Club
- January 26th - Barnet Folk Club
- March7th - Folking Around, Kingston
login with facebook
to see which of your friends are going