Gather your egg-head friends and join us for Changes Bristol’s virtual Easter Quiz
See event details
Changes Bristol are holding an Easter themed quiz to help fundraise for people in mental health distress
- Taking place on Friday 9th April
- from 7pm
- £5 per team member, (or £2 for Changes Bristol members) – all proceeds directly fund our support services. Donate here - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Changes-Bristol
- Maximum of 6 per team.(can be across different households)
- In line with the theme there will be a bonus points for Easter costumes!
- There’ll also be a prize for the winning team of course, as what is a quiz without prizes!
Don’t live with your team? Join forces with some mates or family members from different households – simply create a Whatsapp group or Facetime for your team to discuss your answers.
Want to join but don’t have a team? No problem – let us know you would like to join and we’ll create a team or add you to one of ours. We’ll create a WhatsApp group to discuss our team’s answers, so you’ll need to be comfortable with others in the team seeing your phone number.
What you need:
- Laptop or phone – access to Zoom (but you won’t need an account).
- Pen, Paper and your favourite pub quiz tipple.
- Dress Code: Fancy dress, Easter themed – prizes for the team with the best costume!
All proceeds directly fund mental health support services for anyone who is struggling.
With a huge fall in fundraising income this year, the charity has been left rather vulnerable. Help Changes Bristol to continue this vital work