In-door and out-door training for surviving coronavirus pandemic
If you have had a cold or flu in the past 3 months, then its highly likely you will contract coronavirus, unless you make changes to your behaviour now.
Waiting for the first case to appear in Bristol before acting will be too late.
The exponential and long infectious asymptomatic nature of the virus means that news about the spread is far too late and under-stated.
Authorities are predicting up to 5000+ deaths in Bristol (800,000+ across UK) unless serious protection measures are under-taken.
Training offered in:
- indoor and outdoor survival techniques
- personal and social hygiene
- safe utilisation of social distancing
- resource acquisition and management
- routine development and decision making
- physical and mental health care
Families with young children especially welcome.
Your trainer is experienced in both out-door and in-door survival psychology and techniques and has survived both being struck by lightning and fathering identical twins.