Afterwards, when we're all warmed up and excited, we're gonna bring in the DJs. With sets focusing on music produced by queer women and non-binary people, to ones with a penchant towards alternative pop perfection, as well as others guided by a love of leftfield Jungle and Techno, all you dance lovers are covered.
Though, let's not forget the most important thing really, having fun with mates, so do invite your own! And be nice to each other!
Looking forward to seeing everyone's faces!
As much as I can't wait to dance with you all, I also don't want everyone to come away from the night ill and needing to isolate, so please please have a look through these precautions that all of us can take before rocking up.
What we're doing
- Reducing capacity
- Setting up track and trace
- Keeping things as ventilated as we can
- Full refund if covid has stopped you from partying (of course)
- Hand sanitiser as you come in
What you can do
- Please, please, take a Lateral Flow Test within 24hrs of the event! There free and easy to take. We've got links below on where to order them from, or collect.
- Do not come to the party if you feel ill or have any of the symptoms - there's always next week.
- Do not come if you're meant to be isolating - again, there's always next week.