The Zine Making Workshop is a fun and approachable hands-on workshop run by designer and zine maker Phoebe Kitcher to give participants an opportunity to experience the thrill of making their own zine in a short amount time and taking it home with them. Materials and tools will be provided, come express yourself!
• Time/Length: 7-9pm (2hrs)
• Location: ‘The Parlour’, The Cloak & Dagger, 182-184 Cheltenham Rd, Bristol, BS65RB
• Course Leader: Phoebe Kitcher
• Cost: £5
• Who for: Young Adults + / No previous experience necessary
• Type: Mixed media drop in session
◦ design, make and print your own zines and artist's books
◦ learn a range of binding, stitching and folding techniques
◦ Come along with an idea you want to develop, or start from scratch by learning the basics.
Snacks & refreshments will be available to buy throughout the session. No off premises food & drink allowed. Please let us know if we need to cater for any dietary requests/requirements.
For more info about this event, others or your thinking about creating your own contact us on email@example.com