We're putting on a party, it's gonna be fun, come along and bring yer friends!
We'll be treated to live music from LONA, Minor Conflict, and the Thomas Lobban Chamber Choir for the first half of this affair. All great acts that all have something different to say, so don't miss out on any of them. (links to everyones online stuff can be found down below)
Afterwards, when we're all warmed up and excited, we're gonna bring in the DJs. With sets focusing on music produced by queer women and non-binary people, to ones with an affinity with alternative pop perfection and booty popping bass, all you dance lovers are covered.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone's faces!
As much as I can't wait to dance with you all, I also don't want everyone to come away from the night ill and needing to isolate, so please please have a look through these precautions that all of us can take before rocking up.
What we're doing
- Setting up track and trace
- Full refund if covid has stopped you from partying (of course)
- Providing LFT tests on the door for those who forgot.
What you can do
- Please, please, take a Lateral Flow Test within 24hrs of the event! They're free, easy to take, and the best protection we've got. I've put links below on where to order them from, or collect.
- Do not come to the party if you feel ill or have any of the symptoms.
- Do not come if you're meant to be isolating - again, there's always next time.