More than 200 whiskies, live DJ & delicious street food from Fat Snags
Tickets on Eventbrite £35
Whisky Bristol - A dram-atically different whisky festival - returns to Bristol on 8th September 2018 in one of the city's most exciting event spaces.
Featuring major whisky brands, independent bottlers, local experts, creative masterclasses, music and street food. Whether you're a whisky-connoisseur, or a whisky-newcomer, this is an event not to be missed!
Unique Masterclasses & Collaborations
Street Food from Fat Snags
There are a number tickets types available for Whisky Bristol 2018.
1) General Admission - £35.00 (plus fees) :: Entry to the festival and to try all the drams on taste. A 'Dream Dram' token, festival brochure and a glass.
2.) Whisky Clubs Ticket :: If you are a member of a Whisky Club, please get in touch for the discount code.
3) Masterclasses :: We have four incredible masterclasses on offer for you this year.
- A Beginners Guide: Begin your festival day with a quick refresher on the best way to nose and taste whisky. Learn how to appreciate the flavours in full to make the most of your day. Hosted by owner and whisky expert Amy Seton from 11:30 - 12:00 in Room 1. £7.50
- An Asian Compendium: Fancy exploring a range of Asian whiskies? Well, this is the place to do it. Brand Ambassador Stef Holt will be guiding us through some Nikka, Kavalan and Amrut whiskies. The tasting will be from 13:00 - 14:00 in Room 2. £15
- Cigars and Whisky: Join Davidoff Cigars and Murray McDavid for a special matching. Enjoy a bit of smoke with a pairing as old as time. Brand Ambassadors Dean Jode and Andrew Francis will be hosting from 14:00 - 15:00 Outside. £20
- A Passion for Peat: Are you a peat freak? Then you'll love this tasting, it's full of the stuff! Brand Ambassador Joe Ellis will be presenting a line up of Laphroaig, Bowmore and Highland Park from 15:00 - 16:00 in Room 1. £15
The Finer Details
Festival suitable for connoisseurs or complete beginners.
Masterclasses and food are extra.
Please keep an eye on the website for details of the brands attending.
Masterclasses are only valid with a full ticket
Terms and conditions
Over 18's only. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets are in 'e-ticket' format. Please bring a print out of these or have them ready on your phone/tablet for scanning on the day.