It's time to go to prom. Dress your finest, ask your best girl and come dancing - feat disco/house/pop/funk and of course power ballads...
Do you know every word of Cady's Spring Fling speech off by heart? Have you always wanted to do a synchronised dance to Fatboy Slim while Usher DJs? Did you find Bianca kneeing Joey in the nuts before waltzing off into the night with Joseph Gordon -Levitt incredibly inspiring? Do you have no idea what I'm talking about, but you like getting all dressed up and going dancing?! Then you, my friend, have come to the right place.
A smorgasbord of the most delectable disco/funk/soul/house will be provided by some of Bristol's finest:
- Sleazy Sessions
- Banana F.C. Pop Takeover ft SafeSoul (Peachin') and Ellie Stokes (Rough Draft)
- K.E.T FM
- Joe Moss
- Lune (V V special POWER BALLAD set)
And of course - would a prom be a prom without a king and queen?
HOW TO ENTER FOR PROM KING AND QUEEN
1. Send a photo and a couple of lines on why you deserve the title to: email@example.com
- You can enter yourself/your bae/your pals/anyone attending Prom that you think worthy/wanna hit dat
- 1 x entry per email, title "Prom Queen Entry" or "Prom King Entry" (couples can of course enter but must do so separately)
2. Submit your entry by midday on Friday 7th. VERY important.
3. Entries will be displayed at Prom. Everyone can vote for 1 x king and 1 x queen. No double votes, but you can vote for yourself if you wish (witness you)!
4. You can campaign in advance/on the night but no cheating and no playing dirty (I'm looking at you Tabby).
5. Voting closes at midnight, Prom King and Prom Queen will be announced at 1am.
The Prom Awards will be presented by none other than the wildly glamorous Carmen Monoxide of Drag Queen Bingo fame, alongside a performance of epic proportions.
What more is there to say - dig out your fanciest frocks and snazziest suits, cause baby - we goin' to prom!!!