BARBIE South West Trade Show and Post Christmas Industry Party
South West Trade Show 2pm until 10pm
This is for the hospitality industry ONLY and you will not be allowed entry unless you can prove you work in the industry. So just like ID, bring proof! For tickets please email email@example.com to get the HeadFirst ticket link.
We've got lots of amazing brands coming to showcase their portfolios until 10pm, so get there early!
Talks & Masterclasses:
- Amanda Humphrey Makers Mark UK Brand Diplomat talking everything Makers with Joseph Ellis on the wax dipping machine.
- Bar.ography - Photographing delicious things with Monkey Shoulder Brand Ambassador John Wayte.
- ‘Alcohol - the cause and solutions to all life’s problems’ - staying sane while working in hospitality with Sam Espensen founder of Espensen Spirit.
- Tasting masterclass & introduction to WSET Spirits Level 2 course with Imbibe Educator of the Year nominee Hannah Lanfear and Bristol bar scene superstar Rose Brookman.
- Creating, developing & launching a brand with Jesse Wilson & Tom Jordan.
- Conservation in spirit production with Gorilla Spirits & Johnny Hunter.
- Tackling the most delicious challenge on Earth with the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
- Bristol Dry Gin & how these crazy fuckers make their booze from unicorn tears & fluff from Jamie's butt cheeks
- Tom Scrancher, lead brewer at Moor Beer Co
- Save Bristol Nightlife & The Loop
The music line up it pretty EPIC too! JFB headlining with The Allergies and DJ Cheeba rocking a full AV set. Live music from Dishy Tangent, K_Ners and Contraband Breaks Ensemble. The Gryphon and Shotgun Sessions will be taking over the Tunnel and the Cave to bring you something a bit different too.
This is going to be the biggest Industry only party Bristol has ever seen so make sure you get involved.
login with facebook
to see which of your friends are going