Club Kilter Day Party with Sly-One at Stokes Croft Beer Garden
After the success of our last event with Arma, Club Kilter are proud to present our first ever day party!
Club Kilter day party with Sly One
Saturday 17th August – 2PM til 9PM
Stokes Croft Beer Garden (Lakota car park) – Should the rain attempt to spoil our fun, we’ll be moving the party into the venue’s lovely marquee.
With releases on a host of infamous labels including Lobster Boy, subsoul, Tumble Audio and Black Butter Records to name a few, this trio of Bristol boys will be sorting through their huge arsenal of percussion-riddled House, Techno and Bass heaters and presenting them to you live and direct through our usual Funktion One sound system.
As always, the trusty Club Kilter resident DJs will also be taking care of you and your sonic needs throughout the day.
- Sun Cream and Sun Glasses
- Your absolute worst tropical garments
- A great attitude and your favourite shapes
- It’s nowhere near the end of the month, so you can afford it
- We’re anticipating good weather, so it’s important to stay hydrated with multiple beverages at all times