A 2-Day workshop teaching you the basics for figurine making
2 day workshop is £35 per person
A 2 day course about learning to make a basic pin down stop-motion puppet, this workshop will be a whistle stop tour on the materials and processes used for humanoid puppetry.
Course leader Helena Houghton will be taking you through a step by step guide, you will be provided with materials, tools and info to get you started animating and you will be taking home your finished puppet! This workshop will involve the use of latex so if you have an allergy please do not apply, please come wearing clothes you are happy to get dirty. Spaces are limited so please apply quickly. We look forward to seeing you and what you create!
• Time/Length: Over 2 days: 24th-25th September 10am - 5pm
• Location: ‘The Palour’, The Cloak & Dagger, 182-184 Cheltenham Rd, Bristol, BS65RB
• Course Leader: Helena Houghton
• Cost: £35 (in advance)
• Who for: Young adults + / No previous experience necessary
• Type: Specialised / limited space / booking & fee in advance
Please email; firstname.lastname@example.org for an enrolment form
Food & refreshments will be available to buy throughout the session. No off premises food & drink allowed. Please let us know if we need to cater for any dietary requests/requirements.
For more info about this event, others or your thinking about creating your own contact us on email@example.com