Next-gen D&B collective return for socially distanced music feedback sessions
Well...nightclubs as we know them are still a long way off, so we thought we'd do the next best thing and revive the humble Rotations Social from dormancy, back in our physical and spiritual home To The Moon.
Now obviously things are going to be slightly different. Here is how it's going to work...
• We have a STRICT and intimate capacity of 12 (6x tables of 2). Tickets (1 ticket per table of 2) are available for free, however TICKETS ONLY GUARANTEE YOU A TABLE UNTIL 8PM! After 8pm, any free tables will go to walk-ins on a first-come-first-served basis. If you book a ticket and arrive after 8pm, tough titties!
• We will take music submissions via EMAIL ONLY (email@example.com). On the day, we will play the tracks submitted by those in attendance.
• The bar will be table service (so you can chill while we bring drinks to your faces).
• You will need to BRING A MASK and wear it when not at your seat.
• The coronavirus situation is very dynamic, so we may have to postpone this event if anything changes.
Although it’s all very weird, this is a great opportunity for an extra-intimate session with our residents. No distractions, just you, us, and your music.
We can’t wait to catch up with you and hear what you’ve been cooking!